Jalapeno Ranch Beef Wraps
- 6 Steak-a-licious Bacon Wrapped Chopped Beef Steaks
- Daddy Hinkle's Southwest Instant Meat Marinade
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C Hiland Dairy Sour Cream
- 2 tsp dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 6 (10-inch) jalapeno & cheddar tortillas
- 4 oz Braum's shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- 6 tsp Griffin's Jalapeno Mustard
Thaw the Chef's Requested bacon wrapped beef steaks in the refrigerator overnight. Sprinkle steaks with the wet and dry Daddy Hinkle's South West Instant Marinade while grill is preheating.
Grill or broil for approximately 9 minutes per side at medium high heat or until a meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees. Let meat rest 10 minutes, and then thinly slice.
Mix together the cream cheese, Hiland Sour Cream, ranch dressing mix, and the chopped jalapeno.
Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the 6 tortillas. Top with shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, sliced steak, and the Griffins Jalapeno Mustard. Roll up burrito style and cut in half diagonally.
Makes 6 hearty servings.
2008 Made in Oklahoma Recipe Roundup Grand Prize Winner:
Machelle Hamilton of Weatherford, Oklahoma